This policy was last updated December 2015
Who we are:
We are The Thinking Revolution which is the registered trading name of Kredas Global Ltd, operating a number of services from our Company website.
Our privacy commitment:
Kredas Global Ltd., the operators of the www.thethinkingrevolution.com website (‘Website‘) are committed to respecting your privacy and recognising your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information or other personal information you share with us including any information about you or by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, photographs, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc. (‘Personal Information‘).
We have agreed to (i) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale exchange with marketers: (ii) honour customer requests not to share their information with other marketers and (iii) honour customers’ request not to receive mail, electronic mail, telephone or other solicitations from Kredas Global Ltd or the Website.
Data protection register entry details and legal compliance:
- The Web Company is registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act.
- The data processing notification details to the Information Commissioner are under Data Protection Register entry details for registration number [ENTER].
- These details can be inspected on the Information Commissioner’s website.
- We are committed to protecting the Personal Information we collect from users of the Website and processing such information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 with applicable regulations.
- We use such information as set out below in this Policy but generally to enhance your experience of using the Website, process your order, allow interactivity and to provide you with the services, products and/or additional services reflected on our Website that you request from us (‘Services‘).
- We also outline in our Security Statement, below, the security measures we take to protect the Personal Information provided to us.
What information is collected?
- In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information. For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognises only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
- There may be times (such as when you subscribe to a Service on the Website, purchase or order a product, register to receive marketing information, or to participate in competitions, user reviews, contests, or promotions, etc.) at which we ask you to provide certain information about yourself such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone or mobile number, email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc.
- We also maintain a record of your online services, subscriptions or product and service purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide this information we request, you may be unable to subscribe to the Services or purchase products, or access certain Services, offers and content on our Website.
- We may also collect certain user information such as information relating to computer location, URL and IP address and domains, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our Website that were viewed during your visit and any search terms that you entered on our Website.
- You should be aware that as this site is monitored, we may collect this information even if you do not register with us and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
- When you use the Website, register and/or subscribe for our Services (or as required) or purchase products, you may have to complete a subscription process including a registration form and provide Personal Information.
- When you access the Services or buy products from the Website, the Website may record your details to ensure that we comply with legal and contractual requirements, or are able to contact you, resolve any queries and process your subscriptions or orders to completion.
- Any Personal Information collected via this Website will be held by or on behalf of Web Company. We will only use your Personal Information as is required to provide, sell or supply products or the relevant Services, or as permitted by data protection law, or for any other purposes as requested by or agreed with you.
- The Services may include collecting relevant payment and complying with your order, providing you with emails which you have elected to receive following access or purchase of products or subscription to the services, keeping you informed by email of any additional services, promotion of products and/or services similar to those subscribed or purchased by you, and complying with our legal requirements. The Personal Information we collect and its use is further detailed below.
- Where you have consented to receive emails or you have subscribed to the Website or in respect of any Services, if you do not want to be contacted in the future about any promotional or marketing offers, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link and we will stop sending you any promotional emails.
If you have contacted us or submitted queries via email, we will use the information solely to respond to these emails and in relation to the products or services.
Using information about you
- Your e-mail information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We use the Personal Information you provide in connection with the Services and internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your subscription, registration or order, analysing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers and providing you with information from and about the Website, the Web Company or related companies.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mailings, please let us know by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at The Thinking Revolution, Suite 3a, Oriental Road, Guildford, Surrey GU22 7AH (Attention: Dene Stuart).
- We may contract with third party companies, sub-contractors, service providers, agents or other persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, web development, promotional services, etc. (‘Service Providers‘). We call them our Service Providers and we shall be entitled to provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage in order to help us develop the Website and our Services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties.
- We, our group companies or related third parties may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our Website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com or the postal contact details as indicated above.
Product and promotional information
- When you access certain pages of the Website, subscribe for a Service, purchase products or register for competitions or other services, you may be given the opportunity to receive information by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you.
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or other process.
- You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on the contact numbers provided.
- When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you will have to provide your name, email address and mailing address and if you win, we will send the prize to the contact address or details provided.
- As part of entry into a prize draw, competition, contest or other promotion on the Website, you may also be included in our The Thinking Revolution newsletter or subscription list to receive notice of or information on new or updated products, marketing materials, promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Children and minors
- The Web Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children and minors. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) will not be knowingly allowed to register for any service on the Website or to purchase any products or service on the Website.
- If you are under eighteen (18), please do not attempt to register on the Website or send any Personal Information to us. This is information about yourself, including your name, e-mail or home address, house telephone number, mobile number or other contact details. No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to the Website or receive any Services on the Website.
- In the event that we become aware or informed that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Minors of under eighteen (18) years old should make sure that they ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet including to The Thinking Revolution.
Provision of information to third parties
- We will not disclose any Personal Information to third parties unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law, or you have consented to our disclosing your Personal Information, or for other purposes (relating to the primary purpose for collecting that information, including the processing of your personal data or Personal Information by our agents or data processors) that is reasonably expected including the sale or disposal of any part of our business or rights.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We will require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to comply with all applicable Data Protection Act 1998 regulations.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory, investigatory or government authority to provide your Personal Information and/or other user Information, we are entitled do so in compliance with the law of to facilitate an investigation into suspected unlawful activities.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the purposes of processing your services or orders, statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you, provision of website content and advertisements to you, administration of this Website and where you consent, to notify you of services, products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You consent to such contact whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Sale of business
- If all or part of our business is sold, (whether by sale of shares or assets) or integrated with another business, your details and Personal Information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers or purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Following completion of any such sale or transfer, your Personal Information shall be disclosed to and transferred to such new owner or third party.
Our Website uses ‘cookies’ to distinguish you from other users of our website.
This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our service. On revisiting our website, we will therefore be able to obtain information about your previous visits and about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to our site.
- Generally provide a more convenient browsing experience for you.
A cookie is a small amount of data or parcels of text that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive if you agree. Generally, such a ‘cookie’ being a file in your web browser will enable the Website to recognise your computer when you visit the site.
You can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or modify your browser to alert you of any new cookies. To clear the stored cookies, you can normally go to the Tools dropdown menu at the top of the browser window.
Certain parts of the Website may not function without technical problems if you have ‘disabled’ the cookies file in your browser.
You can discover independent information about cookies by researching the Internet or carrying out online searches.
The following cookies are set automatically when you visit the Website:
We use Google Analytics which sets a cookie for the purpose of identifying when users return to specific websites. Google Analytics is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible.
Google AdSense and Google
We use Google AdSense and Google remarketing service to serve advertising which uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
We also use business intelligence tools to monitor your use of the Website. This enables us to provide you with the most relevant marketing information. This software enables us to understand your requirements and deliver a better sales experience.
Social media / plugins including Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Editing, updating, correcting and deleting information about you
If you prefer not to receive information from us, or wish to correct your information, please let us know by:
Send us an email at email@example.com
The Thinking Revolution Ltd, Suite 7a, Oriental Road, Woking, Surrey GU227AH (Attention: Dene Stuart)
This is the Security Statement and Policy of The Thinking Revolution in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable regulations. The internal procedures of The Thinking Revolution and The Thinking Revolution Limited are designed to cover the storage, access and disclosure of your Personal Information.
The Thinking Revolution is committed to online security. We maintain security measures to protect the sensitive data on our Website and to prevent unauthorised access of customer information that is transmitted to servers. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. Details of our security policy and measures can be found below.
This Security Statement explains how we store and safeguard the information we collect about you, and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy generally.
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our Website. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Website.
- Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
- Ordering online using your credit card details can be just as safe as ordering goods over the telephone. Where we have one, our Website will display any issued Secure Server Digital Certificate by a relevant online Certification Authority such as VeriSign.
To prevent unauthorised access and maintain the accuracy of our records and data to ensure proper use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect, secure and safeguard the personal data and information we collect on or through our website. The following provisions and arrangements are in place:
- We have a management and corporate commitment to information security within the organisation and provide clear direction, guidance and responsibilities and procedures in this respect.
- The Thinking Revolution has a designated or nominated compliance officer who deals with security of information and personal data together with relevant compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- All our employees are briefed on the importance of personal data and security and confidentiality of information obtained. Employees may attend training programmes and are provided with updates or practical guidance under the Data Protection Act.
- We control physical security in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the site, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
- All proprietary or confidential information, including personal data, is contained or stored on computer and any that is contained and stored on manual files are locked up and secure.
- We may seek to control access to information and personal data, including existing procedures for authorising and authenticating users as well as software controls for restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption. Encryption is used in connection with our payment facilities for customers.
- We monitor and log access so as to assist in detection and investigation of security breaches and any attempted breaches where they occur.
- We maintain a business continuity plan as a contingency plan which identifies our business functions and assets (including personal data) which would need to be maintained in the event of disaster and set out the procedures for protecting and restoring them if necessary.
- Our staff are trained on practical aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998, confidentiality, security systems and we have relevant procedures in place in relation to the obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998. Accordingly, our staff should be aware of information security issues and they are able to contact our Data Protection compliance officer with any issues relating to the Data Protection, Privacy or personal data.
- In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, we have in place relevant controls which should alert us to a breach in security. We endeavour to investigate every notified breach of security.
- The personal data and information held by us are currently stored on a relevant technology system, mass email programme data base, individual account contact manager’s systems together with the training booking spreadsheet, invoicing spreadsheet, Excel spreadsheets and paper form.
- We do not hold any of your credit card details on the Website. Such information would be securely passed on to the electronic payment system provider or processor for authorisation by your bank.
- We have implemented internet security technology to seek to ensure that it is safe for you to shop with us. We are constantly updating our technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security.
We seek to keep your Personal Information confidential and our security measures are reviewed from time to time.
We are taking and will endeavour to continue to take all reasonable steps in order to protect our information and all personal data obtained by or provided to The Thinking Revolution. However, The Thinking Revolution cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information or data disclosed to it or collected by it as we have no control over the public or third party network through which Personal Information may be sent to our website.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this Website.