In using this training facility and our site, you agree to be bound by them.
Courses are usually delivered on line via Skype, telephone and other means of communications as agreed with the participants, including face to face in person and by workshops as well.
On occasions and where prior agreement has been reached there may be more than one participant.
1. Your registration obligations, acknowledgements and warranties
1.1 In consideration of your use of our training, you agree to:
- 1.1.1 provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when filling out our registration booking form; and
- 1.1.2 maintain and promptly update your registration information with us to keep it accurate and up to date. If you fail to do so, your training may be disrupted and / or not get delivered and as a consequence, we cannot be held liable for your failing to keep us up to date and as a consequence we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration and remaining courses.
1.2 Your profile name will be used to identify you online.
1.3 Where notified in advance, you understand that the training may be with more than one participant.
1.4 You warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are fit, healthy and able to participate.
1.5 You acknowledge that the content of the materials presented by us is aimed to provide you with different perspectives and insights into how you view yourself and the way that you interact with and react to the content may vary according to your personality and other life circumstances. Sometimes this may be unsettling and challenging.
3. Online conduct
3.1 You understand that all data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (‘Content’), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by Kredas Global Ltd are protected by copyright.
3.2 Under no circumstances shall you copy, sell or share the Content with third parties without our express written permission.
3.3 We cannot be held liable for any Content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness.
3.4 You agree that you will not use the training course and / or membership group to:
- 3.4.1 make whether orally or in writing any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s pri-vacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable comment;
- 3.4.2 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content;
- 3.4.3 collect or store personal data about other participants;
- 3.4.4 make any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation to other participants;
- 3.4.5 disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; or
- 3.4.6 violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
3.5 You acknowledge that we shall have the right in our sole discretion to stop, postpone or terminate the training at any time and to not provide you with any further courses.
Save for liability for personal injury or death, Kredas Global Ltd shall not be liable to you, your subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers or agents for any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from your participation in the training courses.